Sep 15, 2014

Book Review: Veronica Mars: The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line


The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars, #1)
by Rob Thomas, Jennifer Graham

I am a huge Veronica Mars fan and I am glad to say that this book was everything I expected from a great series to book adaptation. The characters were true to their series equivalents. The dialogs were hilarious. There was a great mystery with a lot of twists and turns. And Kristen Bell was the perfect narrator (since I listened to the audio book).

All in all this is perfect for Veronica Mars fans who still want more. It just brings us back to Neptune with all the twisted characters we already love. I highly recommend it. Even if you are not a Veronica Mars fan (which I wouldn't understand) this is still a great, fun, fast paced mystery. I can't wait for more. I just hope there are a lot more books to come in this series 'cause I can't get enough. I am a true Marshmallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment