Jul 28, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Sign Up

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team
Finally, the time has come again for another Bout of Books read-a-thon. This is one of my favorite read-a-thons, mainly because there are so many participants, so many new bloggers to interact with and so many new books to learn about. So, once again I will be taking part in it. Hopefully this time I will hit my gola of 1000 pages. My goals will be posted closer to the Bout of Books start date.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/29/2014

    I'm joining in this round too-can't wait for it to start!

    Just found your blog and I'm now following through bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete