May 27, 2013

The Anti-BEA Read-A-Thon

The Anti-BEA Read-A-Thon is a one week read-a-thon for those of us who are not able to go to BEA and want to distract ourselves with reading. This is a very last moment decision for me. I literaly jsut saw a post about it and thought, "What the heck, let's do it!"

For more info on the read-a-thon you can visit this page. This is a very casual read-a-thon and I like that, 'cause I have no idea how much reading I'll be able to do (there is a huge project in one of my classes that I have to finish in a week).

I will just do a wrap up post at the end of the read-a-thon, so don't expect any updates here. I will be twitting about my reading statuses hough on the official hashtag  #AntiBEAReadathon

First book I am going to read for the read-a-thon is Magician's End. I am already 262 pages in.

1 comment:

  1. The Anti BEA Read a thon sounds like fun, I so behind this week since I have had company so
    I know this won't fit into my schedule.

    ReplyDelete