Nov 2, 2012

Autumn Reading List - Update #2

After the big success of my Summer Reading List (I read 12 out of 17 books in the list and I find it really hard to stick on my lists), I decided to keep the lists on coming and even though I find it hard to make a TBR list for just one month, I find it so much easier to make one for a whole season, of course I will end up reading some other books instead of some listed but I hope I can stick with at least half of them.

So, here's my Autumn Reading List.

Physical Books
E-Books

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind this! I always find it hard to stick with reading lists because I'm such a mood reader but a 3-month list allows you some freedom as well. Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first thought of doing a monthly TBR list but couldn't even decide what books to put in it and they wouldn't let much space for whatever I would pick up just because I felt like it. So 3 month TBR pile is exactly what I need. Still I don't manage to read all these books, cause I am also a mood reader, but at least I read more than half of them. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Vicky - it's such a good idea to create a 3-month list, particularly doing it by season when particular books just FIT a certain time of the year. I'm hopeless at sticking to lists but I might stand a chance if I have more flexibility over a long period of time. I may have to think about this before winter begins in earnest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the flexibility that a season list provides. I also love making the buttons for each season, it's really fun. My summer TBR list went pretty good, considering I can't focus on a specific TBR pile easily. I read moslty whatever I feel like. :) Maybe you can join me in my Winter Reading List.

      Delete