Sep 30, 2012

Unpack This [Sep.24 - Sep.30]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

E-Books:
Joe: This one was on sale when I bought it so you can imagine how excited I was to finally get it. I've read Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon a while back and really enjoyed it, and even though this one seems very different I am even more excited about it. I love a good murder mystery with a paranormal element in it.

Physical Books:
TEN: I can't begin to describe how excited I am about this book. The story reminds a bit of Harper's Island, a great one season series. Ten teens trapped in an island for three days with one killer. One word: awesome! This is very high in my TBR list so hopefully I will read it during October.
Spark: Book two in the Elemental Series. I adored book one and Spark being about Gabriel, who I loved more than Chris, is sure to become a favorite too. My biggest dilemma is: Should I read this now or wait to get closer to the third's book release date?
Defiance: I won this book at a giveaway by Carly @ http://fictionfascination.blogspot.co.uk/. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about it and I really don't know what to expect. Maybe that's for the best, having no expectations and all may make this book really good for me. (or really bad)
Second Grave on the Left: What can I say about this book beside, oh Charley I missed you. I honestly loved the first book and can't wait to get once again sucked in Charlie's crazy world. 

What did you Unpack this week?

9 comments:

  1. I want Ten and Defiance too!! Both look so great :D
    Second Grave on the Left has a funny title :p

    Here is mine: Newbies Sept. 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Defiance and Ten are both in my wishlist. I hope to get them soon.
    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe looks creepy! Ten looks amazing and I want to read that book too. Enjoy the books you got this week.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Sooo jelous of Ten and Defiance. They look so good. I hope you enjoy, and I can't wait to see your reviews! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY want to read Ten so bad! it sounds fantastic!!

    hope you enjoy all your books

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten, Defiance and Spark look great! They're all on my wishlist :)

    Happy reading!
    Here's my Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to getting into Ten too - it sounds like my kinda book!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic haul, I have read great reviews on Defiance so I hope you like it. Oh and Charley, aww you will love it, just finished Fourth Grave yesterday, love that series. I bought Joe a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale and oh I can't wait to read Ten it will be in November after Wicked wraps, speaking of, I will have the new banners up by tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo! I still need to order a copy of that one - I'm SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete