Jun 6, 2012

Waiting on Wdnesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm waiting...


Joe
Pub Date: June 30th 2012

From the author of the Alexa Montgomery Saga, comes a book that will take you into the mind of a geniune pyschopath, the lives of six ordinary people, and the world of a very special girl named Joe.

Joe is seemingly an ordinary college student. She works, studies and reads. But in between these activities Joe has a gift that promises to add a dose of color to her life at any given moment. Joe sees things before they happen. Bad things, and the worst thing she has ever faced is just around the corner. Someone is planning a massacre at the college university that Joe attends, and the only person with a hope of stopping the pyschopath is her. 

Oh, the beauty of foresight. More like a curse. Joe has four days to figure out the mystery, make plans to take down the pyscho, and save the lives of people. People like you and me. Ordinary people.

I can't wait to get my hands on this. I love the blurb and the cover got me totally sold. College masacre...hell yeah. I think this will be even better than the Alexa Montgomery books.

What are you waiting this Wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I haven't heard of this one before, but I must admit it sounds thrilling. Seeing the future? So cool. Def adding this one to my TBR mountain!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one, thanks for sharing.

    ~Shane @Itching for Books
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a plain name like Joe, I was expecting a contemporary read but this definitely sounds much cooler. A psychopath and a seer. What a blend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm torn...the plot sounds enthralling, but I'm almost nervous the author is going to dash it somehow. Then again, I could just have issues. LOL! I think I'm most excited for 4th Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, thank you!

    I am dying to get my hands on this one! I beta read for Gordon and I have only seen pieces of it. It's killing me!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete