Feb 26, 2012

IMM [Feb.20 - Feb.26]


Yes, I finally made a pic for my IMM! 
This is a a weekly blog meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you post all the books you received this week.

And this is what I got.


Dangerously Placed was a hard book to find but I am really glad to finally own it. I love the idea of it.
Until The End is the 3rd series of Christopher Pike I own, I haven't read any of them yet, but they all look great. This book is huge!!!
Wings is the first book in the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike, yet another Pike. The series seems very interesting and I love the covers!


Balefire is the Omnibus of the Balefire series containing all four books by Cate Tiernan, I was considering getting the Sweep series by her but then I read the blurb for this one and I loved it.
The High Lord is the third book of Trudi Canavan's Black Magician Trilogy. I own the two previous books but haven't read them yet. I didn't want to start them without having the third one.
Shadow's Edge is the second book in the Night Angel series. I have no idea when I will start this one...still haven't read the first one.
And finally, The Deovuring, again! I got this one by accident, and by the time this arrived I already had the hardback version, so I will be giving this away at the Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop, hopefully along with some other books.

This is all I got this week.
What was in your mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. I love Wings' cover, so shiny! ;)

    Happy reading and have a fabulous Sunday.

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Your haul is full of Paranormal! I badly want to read Wings, Balefire, and Until The End but I haven't got them yet.

      BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Von @ Mr. Book Wonder

      Delete
  2. I love that cover of Wings, Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic IMM! Your books are looking great. I hope you would enjoy them :D
    And thanks for your comment on my IMM.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome book haul!! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!! :D
    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/26/2012

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/26/2012

    I'm nervous about Wings, but it's still a book I can't forget! It sounds good despite what I've heard, and those covers keep drawing me in. I hope you like it!
    Thanks for the IMM love:)

    Shana @ Sizzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that cover for Wings is so gorgeous! It's all shimmery and beautiful and sort of reminds me of the inside of a sea shell, in a way -- I love it! :) Plus, with all of those other amazing books too, I don't know how you'll be able to resist reading them! x)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Veronica! I hope you enjoy every single book you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Wings. That cover is GORGEOUS!

    Lots of other great books too! I always enjoyed Pike's books growing up.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, what great new book you got in - they are awesome!
    The Covers of 'Until the end' and 'Undevoured' make me very interesting, guess I've to google them :)

    And you also got the 'High Lord'!! Have you already read the other books in this series? It's soo great, thought I also cried my eyes out to be honest. But it's really fabulous! You'll like it.

    PS: By the way - honey, you've got book-tagged :D
    http://martinabookaholic.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the books before High Lord, I got them all waiting to be read, but can't seem to squeeze them in. Hopefully soon.

      This is like the 5th time I got book tagged...errrr...I know I suck but I can't seem to find the time to do the posts... :P

      Delete
    2. Oh, than you definitely have to read it. At first it starts a little low but it get better with every book in the series. And the last is great - gave almost 5 stars.

      I'm sorry to hear that, but don't get stressed and take your time... your not in a hurry to answer them. :)

      Delete