Jan 24, 2012

The Viscount and the Witch (The Riyria Revelations 0.5) by Michael J. Sullivan

When I picked this one up from Amazon for free, I thought I should give it a try, cause I got curious about the series and omg I loved it!

Even in the few pages of it I fell in love with the two main characters Royce Melborn and Hadrian Blackwater. I love that we mostly see the story through Hadrian's eyes, its like his Dr. Watson to a medieval Sherlock. Now don't get me wrong they don't solve mysteries or anything, but the character of Hadrian is simple, caring, trusting and lovable while Royce is more mysterious and dangerous and always has the answer, just like Sherlock! 

Anyways this is so short and perfect (and free, click the image to go to the page) so if you are searching for the new epic fantasy to read go ahead and give this a try it won't dissapoint. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the first book and read more about the awesome duo.

★★★★★

book 5                     book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment