Sep 25, 2011

Dark Visions by L.J.Smith


I think I have to review each book separately...

The Strange Power: Introduces us to all the main characters and the Institution where, Kaitlyn and every other psychic is going to spend the next year. After a few days the discover that not everything is what it seems. The book is really nice, I loved all the characters and the whole Institute life.

The Possessed: This is the second book and my least favourite. The characters are always on the run, but nothing really seems to happen. They are moving forward, but the story doesn't.

The Passion: Thankfully the last part was awesome! The Institute is BACK! New amazing characters mix with the old ones to lead us to an extraordinary ending. Loved it! And it made up for the boredome the second book put me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment